What is AgLearn?
AgLearn is an online portal to provide and schedule valuable training and development opportunities, created and maintained by the Department of Agriculture’s Learning Content Management System (LCMS).
How do I access AgLearn?
• AgLearn is accessible from any computer/mobile device with an internet connection.
• Follow the steps located HERE to establish AgLearn access.
Where can I get help with my eAuthentication ID?
• eAuth help contacts can be found here: https://www.eauth.usda.gov/MainPages/eauthHelp.aspx
• Technical Service Providers (TSPs) can contact their State TSP Coordinator for guidance.
• Partners, contractors, and volunteers must access AgLearn with their internal/managed, Level 2 eAuth ID.
• Technical Service Providers (TSPs) can access the link below to complete the registration information: https://usda2.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1775/session/L3RpbWUvMTU1MDc1ODgwMC9zaWQvVUs2QlFYN28%3D
Where can I get more information about AgLearn, including how to get help using AgLearn?
You can download the FPAC AgLearn Support Resources document for more information on getting started and staying current in AgLearn.
How do I load NRCS Training content in AgLearn?
Click HERE for more information on loading your NRCS training plan in AgLearn.
AgLearn/eAuthentication Account Issues
This is a friendly reminder to all of those with Aglearn accounts to remember to log in to your account every 20 days to main access by using your eauthentication User ID and password to get into Aglearn. Failure to do this can get you locked out of AgLearn. The CTD recommends setting up a reminder in your Outlook calendar.
If you are locked out of Aglearn, contact the Aglearn helpdesk, or NRCS representative listed below, directly to reactivate your account. DO NOT create a new account as it cannot be merged with the old one. You will just overwrite all of your completed work. Or try....
Locked Out? Try This:
Log into eAuthentication (not AgLearn!)
Change your password
Open new browser session
Log into AgLearn
If your eAuthentication account is inactivated or your password does not work you need to contact eAuthentication helpdesk directly.
If you do not take the required annual Information Security Assessment Training (ISAT), your account will be inactivated. You should receive several reminders about this mandatory training, before it is due each year - don't ignore them!
If none of the above helps, or you have other questions about your AgLearn account, please contact:
Russ Sego (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kathleen Dickerson (email@example.com)
All employees and contractors working for USDA must be issued a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) card, known as LincPass. All individuals accessing a USDA-NRCS building or computer are required to have a LincPass.
An applicant’s LincPass lifecycle includes the following:
Card Pick-Up and Activation
Required LincPass Certificate update at the 3-year mark
Required LincPass Renewal at the 5-year mark