The Center for Technical Development (CTD) was created for the purpose of ensuring that Conservation Districts and employees have the proper tools and expertise to consistently plan and implement conservation programs in collaboration with the Washington State Conservation Commission (WSCC), Conservation Districts in Washington State, Washington Association of District Employees (WADE), the Washington Association of Conservation Districts (WACD), and other key conservation partners.
- CTD FY20 Year In Review Summary
- WADE Virtual Conference June 16-17: Conference presentations now available!
- NRCS Planner Designation Proficiency Tests now available to "test out" of training.
- Updated NRCS Certification Information and training updates HERE.
- NEW page: Remote Site Visits tips, tools, and techniques for success.
- We have added a number of new links and remote learning/training resources to the Training Events and Planning Resources pages. Check it out!
- Due to the COVID-19 response, many training events have been cancelled or postponed. Please check the Training page often for updates.
- The CTD Database is now up and running to capture your professional information. It also has the added benefit of tracking your training and course completion towards NRCS and CTD certification. Get started today by going to the Database page.
- The CTD and NRCS are working together to get new training events information out. Make sure you are signed up for the CTD Newsletter on GovDelviery (sign up HERE) as we will send registration opportunities that way.
- Check out the updated Training Calendar to see what training events are coming up.